We would encourage you to complete a review if you answer yes to both of the following conditions:

  1. Have you spent significant capital buying and/or improving a commercial property that is in use for the purpose of trade or rental business?
  2. Is the entity that spent the capital paying or liable to UK tax i.e., an Individual, a Company, Partnership, Overseas Landlord, etc?

Capital allowances claims are ideally suited to be dealt with on a stand-alone basis separately to other tax matters and we work alongside other advisers without any conflicts of interest.

Can’t see the answer to your question?