Our Company is Capital Allowance Review Service Limited.
James Beardmore is our Data Protection Officer. Our contact details are:
Telephone: 0330 174 1339
Email: [email protected]
How do we collect and store your data after using our website?
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form for the email submission process but advises users using such form for email processes that they do so at their own risk.
What personal information do we obtain from you?
- Name and contact details, such as an address, email, and telephone number
- Tax information
- Commercial property documents
- Proof of identity
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can provide you with further information about the products/services we offer or assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to the email process. Or whereby you, the consumer, have agreed to use our services and information has been attained from you to enable us to carry this out. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
- You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that we erase your data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise these rights, please get in touch at the details above.
Privacy policies of another website
How to contact us